It’s almost music festival season! Here in California, it’s all about Coachella. What are the music festivals around your area?
While everyone is dressing up in their “Woodstock-inspired” best, how about grabbing a bit of sun-friendly beauty & skincare products for your sunny weekend out? Aside from tons and tons of water, a pair of sunglasses, and a hat, here are my top 5 picks from mark. that you should take along with you to your next music festival!
1. For Goodness Face Antioxidant Skin Moisturizing Lotion SPF 30, $18 - Feel protected from the sun’s rays while your skin feels moisturized. This lotion is also oil-free – say bye to clogged pores!
2. Relief Effort Total Comfort Body Creme, $14 – The perfect, all-natural product for a long day at the festival! After a nice long shower or bath, apply all over your body for 24-moisture and comfort!
3. Cheat Sheet Shine Blotters, $6 - Forget touching up your makeup with face powder when you’re in the sun! Get rid of oil and shine with shine blotters! Just take one sheet and gently dab on oily spots around face to get rid of extra shine. Plus, getting rid of excess oil will reduce the likeliness of more clogged pores!
4. Get a Tint Tinted Moisturizer Lotion SPF 15, $12 – a lightweight foundation for a sunny day! Although I am not a big fan of wearing foundation in sunny days, I think wearing tinted moisturizer is a perfect alternative. Apply your tinted moisturizer after moisturizing your face!
5. Lip Click SPF 15 Color Shine Lipstick, $11 – add some color to your music festival look! The new lipclick has a moisturizing formula, contains sun protection, and vitamins A, C, and E!
Coming soon: I will be offering the “music festival package” for sale starting in March! Stay tuned for the special price for these music festival picks!